教材『THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA』英語・英会話学習が楽しくなります。ネイティブから講義型ではなく、意見交換が出来る面白さを！
KK World Without Borders Culture and English by Movie Events are a"must" for anyone wishing to improve knowledge of American Culture, adages and expressions. The reasons are both human and educational. To many Japanese English is almost or exactly an "allergy". But to the very same persons movies - even in English- are just plain fun!! Furthermore, Movies offer a medium, as does video, for the Trainee to both listen and see English in Action. No other medium, save music, does that!! Finally, the interactive manifest and process are unique-both in the Tokyo Market specifically and in Japan in general. How unique?
This Training Manifest will be the perfect imagination of FUN and RELAXATION, INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION AND CATCH BALL!!
The better part of the feature shall be divided into modules of an average of 16 minutes to 18 minutes each. A key feature is Japanese Language Assistance to those who require it. At the end of each module, there will be a Training Task + Chat (TT+C), Interactive Discussion, Question, and Answer Period of approximately (7“) led by Trainer, J. Nicholas Papatones. The MIDDLE MODULE will be a preceded by a brief Break. At that time, students will have an opportunity to get and enjoy light ood and drink, network, relax and to focus upon preparation for the continuation to Module 4. At the END of the Movie there will be a review and recap of the entire movie. That will give each participant to opportunity to revisit any particular segment of the movie that he/she wishes. A heightened food, networking, and social network will conclude the Culture and English By Movie Event!
I. 16"-18": + 7” TT+C = (Training Tasks and Chat, Interactive Discussion, + Q/A)
2. 16"-18": + 7"TT+C
3. 16"-18": + 7” TT+C
Break to Gather Food and Drink: 5'
4. 16"-18" while enjoying food and drink+ 7” TT+C
5. 16"-18": + 7” TT+C
6. 16"-18": + 7” TT+C
7. 16"-18": + 7” TT+C
WRAP UP/Q/A: 7"-14"
2. Are a Career Track Professional, a Division Head, President, a CEO?
3. Are you a Support Staff for a Career Track Professional, Division Head, President, or a CEO
4. Do you someday hope to work or study in the United States
5. Do you need to accomplish more in a cross-cultural workplace?
6. Do you sometimes have multi-cultural misunderstandings that are stressful
7. Are people at your workplace NOT "reading from the same sheet of music"?
8. Have you attended one or more training programs and not “skilled up” or not been inspired?
9. Are you disappointed by programs that promised results but failed to deliver?
10. If you can answer “yes” to one or more of these questions, then this Seminar is for you.
事前に教材の映画『THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA』を日本語字幕で、次に英語字幕で何度か観ておいて下さい。受講が一層効果的になります！！
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )